1. Coronation Day celebrations on 22 June 1911 outside Campbelltown Town Hall, Fire station and C.J. Marlow's drapery store in Queen Street, Campbelltown
2. Crowds gathered outside the "Royal Hotel" Campbelltown for the opening of the electrified railway line 1968
3. Joseph and William Selem's horse-drawn cart in front of Fieldhouse's store and "Jolly Miller Hotel", Campbelltown ca. 1850-99
4. Anglican Sunday School (from St. Mark the Evangelist Anglican Church) having a picnic at Appin with the "Old Rectory" in background
5. Last train on Camden railway line climbing Kenny Hill, between Campbelltown and Camden on 1st January 1963
6. Wilson's butcher shop, 249 Queen Street, Campbelltown ca. 1890
7. Parade in Queen Street, Campbelltown passing Tripp's Garage at the corner of Dumaresq Street ca. 1950-55?
8. Mac's Emporium, Oxford Road, Ingleburn ca. 1900-09?
9. Windmill at Mt. Gilead, Appin Road, Gilead ca. 1886
10. Payten family playing cricket "Woodbine", Campbelltown Road, Leumeah ca. 1875